Yulha Fund builds lasting access to education, sustainable livelihoods, environmental conservation and community health. Using a human-rights based approach and working closely with community partners, we improve local capacity in the Himalayan communities of Nepal.
Statement of Purpose:
Our purpose is to alleviate poverty, which has negative health, education, and environmental effects through the promotion of sustainable livelihoods.
Our emphasis is on aiding the promotion and creation of:
- Sustainable education institutions and practices
- Sustainable community income-generating projects
- Sustainable environmental projects
- Sustainable health care institutions and practices
- The preservation and promotion of Mustang Art and Culture
Target: To create a development organization led by Himalayan locals that is self-sustaining and catalyzes positive changes in the lives of people in this remote Himalayan region.